1307 St. Paul St.
Baltimore, Maryland, 21202
DRA e-Law is a Global Technology law firm, offering a variety of legal services for Maryland residents and meeting our clients’ needs.
As a client of DRA e-Law, you will get exceptional customer service not many Maryland law firms can offer. We make it a point to answer your questions in an easy-to-understand manner, reply to your calls and emails promptly and always treat you with respect and professionalism.
We’ve hand-picked a high-quality team of legal and technology experts to successfully resolve any legal matter. No issue is too big or too small. If you have a legal problem, we are here to help you find a solution.
Our Maryland attorneys are versed in a variety of legal matters and have experience in representing both individuals and legal entities, such as businesses and corporations. The areas of law we actively practice and specialize in include, but are not limited to:
– Civil Litigation (landlord/tenant laws, employment & labor, real estate, contracts, torts, etc.)
– Criminal Law (DUI, traffic violations, theft and property crimes, assault and battery, drug charges, stalking and harassment, domestic violence, homicide, juvenile crimes, etc.)
– Personal Injury (auto accidents and workers’ compensation)
– Family Law (divorce, child support and custody, protective orders, separation and prenuptial agreements, etc.)
– Business Law (employment agreements, incorporation, LLC and partnership agreements, business consulting, etc.)
– Immigration Law
If you are seeking legal advice in regard to these or similar legal matters, feel free to get in touch with DRA e-Law. Call (410) 332-8404 today.
Areas of Practice