Herbert Thornbury, Esquire
Herbert Thornbury, Attorney at Law
732 Cherry Street
Chattanooga, Tennessee, 37402
We work strictly on a contingency basis. This means that we don't accept any payment from you until you've collected money for your damages. And we work strictly on a percentage basis, so you won't end up owing us more than you're awarded in court.
Chattanooga Injury Attorney Herbert Thornbury has been practicing law for more than three decades. He is recognized as one of the leading personal injury attorneys in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Attorney Thornbury’s law firm represents clients throughout Tennessee in all areas of injury law including: workers compensation, auto, truck, motorcycle and boating accident lawsuits, and wrongful death lawsuits.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Mr. Thornbury served in the military in Vietnam and later as a Captain in the U.S. Army Reserve.
Herbert Thornbury’s credentials as an attorney include:
- Member of the American Association for Justice, the Tennessee Association for Justice, and Chattanooga Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of the American, Tennessee, and Chattanooga Bar Associations
- Certification as a Civil Trial Specialist by the Tennessee Commission on Continuing Legal Education and Specialization
- AV – Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbel indicating the highest rating both for legal ability and ethics.
- Appointed as a Hearing Committee Member for the Board of Professional Responsibility by the Tennessee Supreme Court
- Board-certified Civil Trial Specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
Areas of Practice
Chattanooga Bar Association; Tennessee Bar Association; American Bar Association; Chattanooga Trial Lawyers Association; American Trial Lawyers Association; Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
Board Certified Civil Trial Specialist; Board Certified Civil Trial Specialist