Steven C. Glickman
Glickman & Glickman
9460 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 330
Beverly Hills, California, 90212
Born in 1957 – two months before his father took the California Bar Exam – Steven Glickman was raised in the Los Angeles area and was greatly influenced by his father’s legal path.
Steven graduated magna cum laude from UCLA in 1979. He then graduated from the UCLA School of Law in 1982 where he was honored with a special award for “excellence in preparation for trial practice of the law.”
Since that time, Steven Glickman has done more than live up to that award. His most notable accomplishments include:
- serving as president of the Los Angeles Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA) in 2007 and also serving on the National Board of Directors for ABOTA; the 2014 president of CAL-ABOTA, representing the 8 ABOTA Chapters in California
- recognized in 2006 by the state’s leading legal newspaper as one of the Top 100 Lawyers in California and has also been repeatedly recognized as a Los Angeles “Super Lawyer”
- served as an officer of the Board of Governors of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA) and served as president in 2006
- served as Vice-President of the Consumer Attorneys of California
One of the youngest members ever admitted to ABOTA.
Steven Glickman has spoken at numerous seminars for CAALA, Consumer Attorneys of California, and the California Continuing Education of the Bar. He has published many articles in legal literature and is the editor of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles “Medical Malpractice Guide.”
He has also been active with the UCLA School of Law, serving as a member of the Board of Governors for two years and serving on the Dean’s Committee for ten years.
Steven Glickman has served as an arbitrator or mediator in numerous cases for the Los Angeles Superior Court and has also served as a special judicial settlement officer at numerous branch courthouses throughout Los Angeles County.
Steven Glickman is admitted to practice before all California state courts as well as:
- The United States Supreme Court
- The Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- The Federal District Courts in Los Angeles, Sacramento and San Diego
Along with his activities with CAALA, CAOC and ABOTA, Steven Glickman is a member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the American Bar Association and the Los Angeles County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
American Association for Justice (AAJ)
Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
American Bar Association (ABA)
Los Angeles County Bar Association